I love the thick fluffy american pancakes, but I reach out to this healthy option of Protein Pancake much more as they are as delicious and 10 times faster to prepare. Not to mention these are filled with fibres and no sugar added, they are really delicious and in a few minutes you have a healthy, diet proof breakfast!
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tbsp. oat flour
- 1 tbsp. flax seed
- 2 tbsp. coconut milk
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein
- ½ baking powder
- Blitz all the ingredients in a blender until very well mixed.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat, brush with coconut oil (or any other oil),then pour out any excess.
- Add the batter in small circles into the pan and cook for 3 minutes, or until little bubbles start to form on the surface. Flip and cook another minute or two, or until the pancakes are lightly golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Top with anything you like! I topped mine with raspberries, blueberries and raw honey.